Thursday, March 31, 2016

Final Day Haiku (SOL16 #31)

I made it! To celebrate, I wrote a haiku. 

Slice of Life is done
Writing everyday is tough
Emerged a writer


I have to admit I was "roped" into this challenge. I didn't really want to participate because I didn't think that I could commit to writing every day. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I needed to step up if I wanted to set any sort of example for my students. They deserve the best teacher. A teacher who is willing to step out of their comfort zone if it meant  there would be learning and growing. Truly, I didn't think I could write all 31 days, but I pushed myself and was able to meet my goal of not missing one day. Through this month of writing I got to know myself as a writer again and it turned out that I missed it more than I knew. 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the month of writing! Hope you come back for Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that by stepping out of our comfort zone we become a role model. I believe that we can speak with a degree of authenticity about writing when we do it ourselves. Until next year...Bravo to your friend who convinced you to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad someone roped you in! I think it is good to really experience what the kids do and feel

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you wrote Katie! :-) Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tripura Board Exams can check out the below provided links to access the Tripura Board Books for Class 1 to Class 12 all the subjects. Clarify all your doubts and get accurate solutions to your questions by using the Tripura State Board Textbooks. TBSE 7th Class Textbook Complement the Tripura Board Books along with proper study material so that you can score good marks in the exam. Clear the exams with great scores by practicing from the TBSE Textbooks for Class 1 to 12.

    ReplyDelete