Sunday, March 18, 2018

I don't need... (SOL18 #18)

I don't need a day of excitement. I don't need to have plans that take me from here to there. I don't need that.

I need to have time with my best friend. My husband. My partner in crime. 
I need to have some time with our family. Watching my niece bouncing around the table at her 7th birthday party surrounded by all the people we love.  
I need to start projects around the house. Ripping down paneling, and pulling off trim.


I don't need a day of excitement. I just need a day like this. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm with you! Your day sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you need is summer. Coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. No crazy days needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree. I need three quiet days to every super busy day I have planned!

    ReplyDelete