Monday, March 26, 2018

Blink Blink Blink (SOL18 #26)

I've been sitting here for a while watching the text cursor blink on my screen for about an hour. 
Blink. Blink. Blink. 
It's like it's mocking me and my lack of ideas today. 
Tomorrow will be different. Tomorrow I will be more observant and find that small moment to write about. Tomorrow the text cursor will be flying across the screen as my words are typed. Yep, tomorrow will be better. But tonight I'll continue to watch that blinking text cursor.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I have sat many days watching that "Blink.Blink.Blink." Thanks for sharing your struggle too! I appreciated your message of hope too... "tomorrow will be better" Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just created something from nothing! You need to share this with your students!

    ReplyDelete