Sunday, March 12, 2017

unplugged (SOL17 #12)

Today I decided to stay away from all my obligations and spend time with my family. It's not often that I avoid my work and spend time with my family, but today felt like one of those days. I don't often get to spend the day with Phil so today I thought I would make the most of it and truly spend some time together.
We watched the Hawks game and then turned the TV off, determined to get rid of all distractions and just enjoy each other's company.
After our time together, I've decided that I am beyond lucky. Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a nice post. A diary entry. We all need to make time for our families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great self care day. Nurturing yourself with your family will give you fuel for the week ahead

    ReplyDelete