Monday, March 27, 2017

Six Word Story (SOL17 #26)

Working, can't catch up. Stressed

The week before spring break is always painful. The students think that they are the only ones wishing for a break. It's not true. I desperately need the break as well. Normally, I would be able to power through the week, but this week is different. Jam packed. 

Grades
Working on Report Cards
Parent Teacher Conferences
Goal Updates 
Formal Observation
Walks with my needy dog
Meal Prep/Planning **Just so we don't eat out each night** 
Numerous meetings
2-3 Accelerated Club
4-5 Accelerated Club 

You name it, I've got it this week. I guess I need get to work and check some of those things off the list. 
As a lovable blue fish once said, "Just keep swimming!" 



The end is in sight! 

13 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a busy week. But just think, spring break will be much more enjoyable because all of those things will be behind you. And walks with your pup will be a great stress reliever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring break will be WONDERFUL! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. It is amazing how we manage to keep our heads above water sometimes, isn't it. You have earned your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's never enough time! I'll definitely take advantage of every second I have off next week. Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  3. This is such a hectic time of year, isn't it?
    Enjoy some time slowing down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So hectic! Since I wrote this I added two more meetings to my agenda. Just a few more days. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  4. I totally feel your pain!! It is a hectic week for sure. We are almost there! Only 4 more wake-ups until spring break. :)

    ReplyDelete