Sunday, March 26, 2017

Corned Beef and Cabbage Palooza (SOL #25)

So I'm feeling incredibly guilty about not blogging yesterday. I'm bummed that I'm not going to be able to make it each day for a whole month. However, i did have a good reason. 

Yesterday we invited our family to come over to celebrate St. Patrick's Day at our house. I spent the whole day getting ready, cooking, and entertaining. By the end of the night, I was just so incredibly exhausted.

Numerous times throughout the day I thought about taking a break and getting my blog post done, but I made the choice to be present and spend my time with my family. Life is too incredibly short not to be 100% present. Thus, no blog post. Instead, I have a day full of beautiful memories. 


Well, there's always next year. This year... I will have 30 posts. 

5 comments:

  1. The best part is that you picked it up again today--got right back on that horse. In the end, you probably made the best decision. So few of us are 100% present anymore that, what you gave your family was a tremendous gift. Not to mention the feast you prepared. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's real life, isn't it. And, in the end, it gave you something to write about today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my 4th year and it will be the first year I finally complete this challenge. No sweat, sistah! Being fully present is so important, so good for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's real life, isn't it. And, in the end, it gave you something to write about today.
    thanks...


    www.golden-slot.com

    ReplyDelete