Sunday, March 10, 2019

The Day After (SOL19 #10)


We had company over last night to celebrate my husband's birthday. I spent any spare moment I had this week prepping, deep cleaning the house, and getting all of my other work done so I would not have to worry about it later. I love entertaining and spending time with friends and family, but more than that, I love the day after a night of entertaining.

The house house is super clean and there is a plentiful amount of snacks leftover from the night before. I love that the entire household “can’t even” and we spend the day together on the couch lounging snuggled up under blankets. That quality time makes all the prep work getting ready for a party worth it. Today was one of those lounge days and it was perfection. 
It also didn't hurt that it fell on the day that we switch our clocks and lose an hour. 

4 comments:

  1. That sounds great! All the hard work is done, and there are plenty of snacks let. What an awesome way to spend a Sunday.

    ReplyDelete