Monday, March 25, 2019

Pajama Day (SOL19 #25)


I grabbed my keys and headed up the stairs. So many are on break already. Not me. One more week. I say goodbye to Phil and he looks at me like I have three heads.
“You sure you’re ready?”
I looked down at my outfit and immediately understood what he meant.
Luckily for me it’s pajama day. 
“Yep. Jambo day!” 
Relief spread across his face. “Lucky you,” he said back. “Every day is pajama day at the Suomi house.” 
I rolled my eyes. This working from home thing really has it’s benefits. 
“Do you really think I would forget and just go to work in my pajamas on accident?”
“I don’t know. It is a Monday morning, and you look a little tired,” he replied.
Gee thanks. Happy Pajama Day Emerson teachers. Last Monday before break. We’ve got this. 

3 comments:

  1. I am 3 more weeks. Reading Spring Break posts kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) “Every day is pajama day at the Suomi house.” He really knows how to rub it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so jealous of all the fleece pants I keep seeing all day. I felt so overdressed today. :)

    ReplyDelete